schedule a service or a/c repair call
Does your A/C unit look like Frosty the snowman in the summer?
Does your heat pump give you a chill in the winter?
Is there an odor coming from your vents?
Is your unit louder than your kids?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Contact A&K Heating and Air Conditioning today. We’re trained to resolve these and other common problems that you may run into with a heating or cooling system. Our technicians are well versed in all things HVAC, and have over 20 years of experience.
Our knowledgeable technicians will troubleshoot and diagnose heating, ventilation, and air conditioning problems. A&K’s technicians bring the tools and equipment needed to fix most problems. They will also explain every process, provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees. No work will be done until you, the customer approves it. Don’t wait until your unit puts you down when you need it the most, contact us to schedule a service call today.
Listed below, are commonly reported HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) problems.
- Heat pump/Air Conditioner iced-up
- Heat pump never quite reaches temperature
- Heat pump blowing cold air – in the heating mode
- Heat pump never shuts off, runs all the time
- Outdoor/indoor unit won’t come on
- Outdoor unit makes strange/loud noises
- Steam coming from outdoor unit
- Thermostat red light flashes or stays lit
- It’s never the temperature I set my thermostat for
- Some rooms are warmer or colder than others
- Not enough airflow
- Indoor/outdoor fan won’t shut off unless I use the circuit breaker
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping
- No indoor fan
- Unit not cooling/not heating
- Noisy indoor unit
- Noisy air vents
If you are experiencing a problem which requires attention, please contact us to schedule an appointment.