Air Handlers, Second Stage Heat, Emergency Heat and Auxiliary Heat
Electric heat systems are also known as air handlers, second stage heat, emergency heat and auxiliary heat. Electric heating systems are a great alternative when gas service is not available or desirable. Air handlers may need to provide heating, cooling, or both to change the air temperature, and humidity level depending on the location and the application. Such conditioning is provided by heat exchanger coil(s) within the air handling unit air stream. Heat exchanger coil(s) may be direct or indirect in relation to the medium providing the heating or cooling effect.
A&K Heating and Air Conditioning offers a range of Electric Heat Systems (Air Handlers), from many brands including Ruud, Amana, and Goodman. If you are in need of an electric heat system, contact us today, our professional and knowledgeable technicians will get your electric heating system installed in no time.
RUUD ELECTRIC HEAT SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Ruud Electric Heating Systems are:
- Ruud systems are affordable and a great value for money
- A constant variable speed motor which provides enhanced performance.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers for service disconnect.
- Some models are EcoNet Enabled: This allows communication with the EcoNet Smart Home System.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
AMANA ELECTRIC HEAT SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Amana Electric Heating Systems are:
- High-Efficiency Variable Speed Gas Furnaces
- Some models are ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems Compatible
- Efficient and Quiet
- Great warranties available
- Universal parts
- Internal factory-installed, inverter tuned thermal expansion valve for cooling and heat pump application
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
GOODMAN ELECTRIC HEAT SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Goodman Electric Heating Systems are:
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor allows air volume variation for heating and cooling applications
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Transformer & blower time-delay
- New SmartFrame™ cabinet construction
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish
- 21″ cabinet depth for easy attic access
- Coil-mounting track for quick re-positioning
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, upflow, or downflow installations
- Improved condensate management
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Three-hole condensate pan
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Factory-sealed cabinet achieves less than 2% leakage rate
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
AMERICAN STANDARD ELECTRIC HEAT SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of American Standard Electric Heating Systems are:
- All-aluminum coil
- Variable speed blower
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Four-way convertible for various installation scenarios
Have your new Electric Heating System professionally installed by A&K Heating and Air Conditioning. Contact us today!