Outdoor Condensing Units
Most residential HVAC air conditioning systems typically have an indoor unit and an outdoor unit that work together. Indoor units include furnaces or air handlers while outdoor units are usually a condensing unit, which is better known as an air conditioner. The air conditioner cools the air and sends it to the indoor unit. The indoor unit then circulates the cool air through your home.
A&K strives to match all the parts of your central air conditioning system to improve the systems efficiency, so your environment is more comfortable. In addition, higher efficiency means longer system life and reduced costs.
RUUD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Ruud Air Conditioning Systems are:
- Ruud systems are affordable and a great value for money
- A long lasting system life
- Quiet because of its sound and insulating characteristics
- Highly efficient
- Some models are EcoNet Enabled: This allows communication with the EcoNet Smart Home System.
AMANA AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Amana Air Conditioning Systems are:
- High-Efficiency Air Conditioners
- Some models are ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems Compatible
- Up to 19 SEER
- Great warrenties available
- Universal parts
AMERICAN STANDARD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of American Standard Air Conditioning Systems are:
- AccuComfort™ technology that allows the system to consistently adjust to run at a more efficient speed for long-lasting comfort
- Quality and reliability with a cutting-edge design
- Quietest operation compared to nearest competitors
- A/C systems up to a 21.00 SEER rating, making them one of the most efficient multi-stage cooling units on the market.
- A high end system brand when reliability and quality are all that matter
- Some models are Acculink communicating systems compatible
- American Standard is the manufacturer of the Trane brand of heating and cooling equipment
RHEEM AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS…
Some of the benefits of Rheem Air Conditioning Systems are:
- Top-quality, innovative products with the latest technology.
- Dependable Performance
- Excellent Serviceability
- Easy-Access Service Panel
A&K Heating and Air Conditioning supports our environment by recycling & reclaiming. All air conditioner installations include removal of old equipment. Old air conditioners are stripped and recycled according to EPA guidelines.
To replace or install a new air conditioner Contact Us today!